Saturday, February 25, 2006

I can't mooooooove

(my attempt at food photography! My hard-earned hot chocolate and cookies after today!)

I helped some friends move today... and now I can hardly move. It was a long day. A cold, long, hungry, cold, cold, cold day. This is my lesson to the world: If you love your friends, and your friends love you enough to help you move, don't move in the winter. Don't move in February in Alberta when there are 30 cm of snow on the ground and the wind chill is -30 degrees Celsius. It's not nice. Move in the summer. Or at least provide hot chocolate and lunch.

The good news is that I had a hot bubble bath and am now on my couch with a bag of oreo cookies and I don't plan to move a muscle for the rest of the evening, except to turn the heat up as far as it will go and maybe change DVDs.... maybe.... I'm watching "Charade" with Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant.... I could watch it over and over again, if only for the fabulous quotes, such as:

"This is a ludicrous situation, I can think of a dozen men who are just longing to use my shower."
Goodnight Daaaaaaaahlings!
~gillian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home