Friday, March 03, 2006

I just move on...



Oh my GOD, moving. I hate moving. I don't want to. But do I want to stay with the silverfish in this green shag monstrosity? Uh, no.

It makes me a little blue, all of this packing and packing of nonsense that I have, that I don't know why I have and why I can't get rid of it. It's all a little much, and I've ended up labeling boxes as "nonsense, storage."

My playstation and camera and everything are safely at my parent's house, since they're allowing tours of my apartment now. I miss them so very much, hence the bad camera-phone pictures! heehee! Photographs at any cost!!!

Alright my dears, it is most definitely time for nyquil and bed!

Tonight we shall all dream of easy-bake ovens and pink stationary.

~gillian~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home