Saturday, June 10, 2006

Boredom Breeds Memes

I am hopelessly, incredibly, terribly, toxically bored. Bored Bored BORED! Do you know what that means? It means it's meme time....
HA! So THERE!
~g~

Three names you go by:
1. Gilly (by people who have known me my whole life)
2. Gill-o (by my brother Nathan)
3. Anime Babe (apparently I look like an Anime character)

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My lips
2. My neck/shoulders
3. My eyes

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. My disproportionately long legs that earned me the “Anime Babe” name
2. MY FRECKLES! GAH!
3. My hands

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Irish
3. French

Three things that scare you:
1. The thought of becoming a crazy cat lady
2. Driving
3. Disappointing people

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Mascara
2. Cell phone
3. Deodorant

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Billie Holiday
2. Sheryl Crow
3. Aqualung

Three of your favorite songs:
1. “Hide and Seek” by Imogen Heap
2. “Goodbye My Lover” by James Blunt
3. “Thanks for the Memory" by Mildred Bailey

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Passion
2. Understanding
3. Compromise

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. The earth is FLAT!
2. Fairies are pretend
3. An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away

TRUTH:
1. True Love is real
2. What goes around comes around
3. Beauty is in everything

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Genuine smile
2. Dark hair
3. Smiley eyes

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Photography
3. Writing

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Have fun with someone special
2. Go see my brother, sister-in-law and nephew
3. Hang out on a beach somewhere warm

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
1. Freelance grant writer
2. Fashion designer
3. Fiction writer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. France
2. San Francisco
3. Italy

Three kid’s names you like:
1. Audrey Rose
2. Ethan Christopher
3. Alexandra Grace

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Find “The One”
2. Have babies
3. Go Whale Watching again

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I think most women are catty and irritating
2. I like tools and building things
3. I LOVE climbing trees

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I get such pleasure out of getting all dolled up
2. I cry every five minutes at commercials, etc
3. I get all choked up over babies

Three celeb crushes:
1. Cary Grant (back in the day)
2. Ralph Fiennes
3. Jude Law

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz… (but who probably won’t)
1. Kirsten
2. Josh
3. Sheila

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home