Wednesday, September 13, 2006

GALOSHES!!!!

It is one grey, grey day in Calgary today. I have to admit, I’m starting to worry about my shoes for the wedding. They are so vastly inappropriate for hiking up a hill in the FIRST place, but add precipitation to the mix and I WILL fall. I just will. And 60 people will point and laugh. And there will be photographers to document this. Two, professional photographers. SO not cool.

Can I possibly justify buying galoshes as a back-up to the Kenneth Cole Cherry Red Patent Leather Kitten Heels? Can I possibly justify wearing galoshes with a Cherry Red (with Polka-Dots) Silk Organza dress? And even if I can justify this, do I really have time to go shopping, since in all of this turmoil I have scheduled “Clean Condo” at 9pm tonight? If I don’t have time to sleep, do I have time to buy galoshes? And in my sleep-deprived (but clean condo!) state, can I be relied upon to NOT buy galoshes with lady-bugs on them AND remember to bring the rings Saturday?

Does anyone know where I can find a personal assistant for the next three days?

See, why don’t we have Target in Calgary??? These would be perfect.

And Also? Walmart? Your website is not helpful.

And also? I need more coffee, because 3 cups is NOT… ENOUGH!

Oh, and Also? Gravity Pope? I can not BELIEVE you want $100 for GALOSHES!

Alright, I think that’s all for now. I’ll keep you posted on the Galoshes situation.

~g~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I kind of LIKE the idea of galoshes with ladybugs on them... ;)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Apartment Girl said...

lol I do too, but would they really go with a polka-dot dress? Maybe I'll give it a shot!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home