Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Daydream Believer

Well I have an interview tomorrow. A big, scary, important, scary, scary interview. This is the big one, kids. My ticket to the big time. I have no idea what the position is, but the department is huge so I don't know. I don't know what I want. Sleep would be nice.

It makes me fondly remember my dream of being a lounge singer. After the Ballerina dream died with my complete lack of coordination, the dream job became Lounge Singer. I gathered my repertoire, joined choir in High School and the rest is history. Even today when I sing in my apartment it's still the lounge songs I chose. Maybe one day the dream will come true, and I can hop up on a piano in a seedy bar. Until then, I always have the shower and the dream.

Until then, the corporate interviews continue.
Wish me luck,
~gillian~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home