Sunday, November 19, 2006

Random, Random

My un-vented dryer is making my condo very humid, so I decided to put on some Salsa tunes and imagine that I'm somewhere tropical. Mui Caliente!!! Must be time for a random post.

- I went to see "Happy Feet" last night.
Well, that's not exactly true.
I WENT to "Happy Feet" to SEE the "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" teaser trailer. *shame* Thank goodness the trailer was so worth it, cuz I wasn't a big fan of "Happy Feet". Anywho, HP comes out on your birthday, Nathan!!! Harry Potter Birthday theme for your 30th? PLEASE?!

- What else? I bought "Island of the Sequined Love Nun" by Christopher Moore. How could you pass up a title like that? Honestly. I'll let you know how it is, but I daresay it'll be fabulous ;)

- I had knitting class today and am almost done! I sewed the front and back together, so just the sleeves left.

- I highly, highly recommend the documentary "The World According to Sesame Street." It actually made me feel better about my obsessive love for Sesame Street, and has inspired me to move to New York and harass Sesame Workshop to give me a job. Really, Sesame Workshop. I'll do anything.

- Winnie is looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm salsa-ing in my chair. Someone is obviously feeling better from the looks of that "Humans are stupid" glare she's sending me.

xoxo,
~g~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think moto just wanted some petting on her head because she likes that ;P

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home