Sunday, April 16, 2006

Calm Blue Ocean Calm Blue Ocean

uuuugggghhhhhhhhh. So nervous. Such a stupid night. Too much sugar from three desserts at family dinner.... uggggghhhhhh. Tired but can't sleep because of nerves and sugar consumption. uggghhhhhhhhh.

I can't even find a picture of a calm blue ocean. The world is devoid of calm blue oceans.

I just saw on the news that they were baptizing homeless people in the Bow river by the downtown shelter today. Eeeeauw. I'm sorry, but that river is gross. Not to mention still filled with ice. This is spring in Alberta, people. That's a great idea. Dunk homeless people in a foul, frozen river and give them hypothermia. Happy Easter. Way to help them find God... maybe the fever will help. Or you could just give them a nice hot meal and affordable housing.... But who am I to judge???

Happy Easter everyone. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

Gillian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home