Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Heart Saturday


Saturday is the nicest day of the week. So relaxing, and still with the beautiful promise of one more day of weekend loveliness :)

I like this picture because this is how I've felt at work lately, except with coffee instead of ink. I'm going to blame it on the altitude up on the 24th floor, because coffee has been inexplicably drawn to my clothing these past two weeks. It has become more than a freaky coincidence, and is now verging on a daily, embarrassing occurrence. Thank heavens for those Tide To Go Stain removal pens. If I didn't have one stored in my purse.... well, it horrifies me to think of it. Thank you Tide. Clumsy people like me are forever indebted to you. At least this picture makes me confident that one can be cute and clumsy at the same time :) PHEW!

Today's Theme Song....hmmmm.... would have to be Rosemary Clooney's version of "Sway"... Starting Salsa lessons soon, and I'm stoked.

xoxo,
Gillian

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Once again, I wish we lived in the same city.

I wanna salsa too!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Apartment Girl said...

One day!!! I vow! One day we will live in the same city and spend a small fortune on dance lessons and adorable clothes to dance in :)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Until then, we can keep planning for Montreal. ;)

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home