Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ummmm... what?

This is my picture of a daisy. This daisy signifies that this blog post will not have a plot, but will instead be very random. I don't remember taking this picture, but I know I did at some point. See? Random. Intense, non?

Random Thought #1: Today's Theme Song. When I post now I am going to include the day's Theme Song. ...I'm not going to explain that further, cuz it's simple.... it's.... my day's Theme Song.


*eh-hem* Today's Theme Song: "Five O'Clock World" by The Vogues... Go download it, I won't tell on you.

Random Thought #2: Today was Day 7 of the new job. I don't think I like it. I think it's cold and the people are snobs. Tomorrow I am bringing a space heater to my office, which should solve one of the problems. I might also not think that the people are so bad when I'm warmer. Being cold makes me grumpy. Honestly, I just miss my friends at ATCO. New jobs are just uncomfortable, I guess.... even when you have a great office with a view!

Random Thought #3: GO FLAMES GO!

Random Thought #4: I had excellent shoe Karma today. I've been searching for a simple pair of black Ballet flats. You'd think that was simple, but yesterday I found every colour under the sun.... and even found little Ballet flats with cherries on them, of all things. But no black ones! So I went to The Bay at lunch today and made a curious discovery. Every woman who works downtown goes shoe shopping at lunch when they're sad. The shoe department was packed, and as I perused the racks I noticed a similar look of defeat on the faces of the women, who huddled in groups of 2 or 3, holding a strappy sandal absently while venting about work. Unfulfilled Working Women UNITE.... in The Bay shoe department. At any rate I found shoes :) But they were $100 and not comfy :( so I didn't get them. But then tonight I found the same shoes for $40!!! YAY! and suddenly, they were way more comfortable ;) Weird, eh? Heehee.

Okay, wow, now that's you're all bored to tears with my Shoe Karma story, it must be time for bed.
Goodnight and good shoe luck :)
Gillian

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home