Thursday, July 20, 2006

Post Stress Sleepiness

Ahh, my presentation is over after many late nights and a lot of nerves and now I'm just plain sleepy. Relieved, yes. Proud, yes! But mostly sleepy.
The presentation was a success, and as I blog some random big-wig is reading our 80 page glossy, full colour, bound book of silliness. This makes me slightly nervous, but the sleepiness has mostly taken over and I'm happy to sit at my desk and do barely anything while smiling vaguely. I'm calm in my awareness that my two team members are doing the same thing, and as long as none of us drool and short out our keyboards then I think we'll get away with it.
I'm hoping that Mr. Random Big Wig is moved to tears by the effort of the three young prodigies of the 24th floor, and was not around last Friday to witness our debauchery at the staff Stampede party. I imagine him rushing from his office to tearfully embrace us, and presenting us with a "small token of gratitude" in the form of a $1,000 bonus. ... hey, this is my fantasy.... don't wreck it for me :P
xoxo,
~g~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home