Sunday, July 09, 2006

Can't a Cowgirl get a break?


Yes it's Stampede time again, Folks! Time to don your hats and jeans and boots and go drinking and partying! haha!

But really, this city sure changes during the Stampede... I only hope that the pile of work I got last week was an indication that the companies I deal with will be too busy this week attending parties to bother with me. Keep your fingers crossed. This is typical Stampede protocol, so I hope they follow suit!

I remembered the three big things I don't like about the Stampede yesterday:
1) The country music.... ick!
2) The traffic!
3) The alcohol-induced idiocy!
I was driving home past the Stampede grounds early Saturday morning after seeing "Pirates of the Caribbean" and this ass-hat was standing in the middle of the road with his bicycle. I braked, I honked (for the first time ever) and he had the gall to wave his hand, as if to say "just go around." What the hell??? Who stands in the middle of the road with their bicycle at 1am??? Well, drunk Stampede idiots, that's who!

Oh well, Friday is our Stampede party for work (yay) so we get to spend the day at a club, which will be fun! Then down to the grounds to see Our Lady Peace.
I guess the Stampede isn't SO bad!

xoxo (you've been branded!)
~g~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home