Monday, February 05, 2007

Making The Sun Shine

Snow, snow, snow. I'm so done with it! NO MORE! Are you so done with it too? These things might help...

If you go to http://katamari.namco.com/ you can download Katamari wallpaper and even a Katamari Desktop Buddy! The Katamari Desktop buddy rolls around your screen while you work! It's SO CUTE! You can even play with him with your mouse! heehee. So adorable!

Have some time on your hands to solve the ultimate mystery? Read about The Mystery of Oak Island. I have a few ideas of my own as to recovering the treasure. Wanna help?

At home sick and bored? Benylin has games and music (sick day radio stream) and even "how to call in sick" scripts! What fun!

I also made a "Bottled Sunshine" CD for my aunt, filled to the brim with songs that cheer me up and make me dance around my livingroom. Why not make a CD or MP3 playlist with tunes that make YOU dance around YOUR livingroom? Here's my playlist if you need a little inspiration.


Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
Me Voy Pa Cali - Oscar de Leon
A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Louis Armstrong
Dirty Laundry - Bitter:Sweet
Aquarium Dreams - Rondo Brothers
Sirenes de la Fete - Brazilian Girls
Be Gentle With Me - The Boy Least Likely To
You Can Feel It All Over - Stevie Wonder
Orange Coloured Sky - Natalie Cole
Downtown Girl - Jim Fidler
I Want You To Know - Chantal Kreviazuk
Like A Star - Corrine Bailey Rae
Butterfly - Lisa Loeb & Elizabeth Mitchell
You Can Close Your Eyes - Carly Simon
Angel - The Corrs
Hot Chocolate - Shonen Knife

Cheer up... TWO MONTHS TILL SPRING.
Love,
~g~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home