Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Shoes, Hockey, and Complicated Dreams.

I got sparkly shoes to Salsa in :) They look sort of like these, but with black sequins and beads rather than colourful. I can't stop looking at them... which is good, because the hockey game really isn't worth watching. Poor Flames. Poor Calgary. I feel really bad for them :( Let's talk about something else *sniffle*

I've been having really strange dreams lately. So strange that I wake up at 3am wondering how my brain could have possibly come up with something that bizarre. As I shoveled through paper work today I tried to think my dreams through for any sense or meaning... and didn't find any. So I started to think about what "they" say about dreams... about how you always dream, but often just don't remember your dreams. I started to wonder if my brain was just in "remembering over-drive" because I've been so focused on learning my new job. I'm not stressed about work anymore, so I'm not dreaming about it, but I know I'm still pretty focused on memorizing things, so maybe this makes sense. Maybe I'm even remembering my dreams more efficiently. Well, this satisfied me for a while.... until I thought "what if my dreams are always this strange?" If they are, I'm really glad to forget them. I'm one strange cookie.

Alright, well I guess it's time to see what dreams tonight will bring... I'm guessing it will involve the Calgary Flames in sequined dancing shoes.

Today's song (I'm sorry to say) is the Funeral March for the Flames.

~g~

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Oooooh, I love love love your shoes!

I saw some pretty sparkly ones in Freeport, but they were too expensive for a cheap-o like me. So I think I'm going to make a visit to Payless on teh weekend. ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a hockey player....i know how Timberland shoes help me when i play the game......interesting blog....

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home