Wednesday, April 25, 2007

... Because I MUST own these boots...



I got to work this morning and was sent home after an hour... I didn't argue because I am fairly useless and disgusting... stupid flu. Now I'm bundled up on the couch watching daytime television, and planning my trip to San Francisco! WOOHOO!
This trip is going to be tricky because I want to see so much, but I'll be doing Yoga six days a week, and I want to spend time with Josh, Susan and Caspian too! I'll probably stay an extra week after my class is done, and then I'll hopefully know my way around a little better so that I can dash off on journeys on my own. Like Target. I MUST!!! own these boots. But from what I can see, Target isn't exactly convenient to where I'll be living (by Fisherman's Wharf) or by Yoga school (On Folsom.) So that could by tricky. Luckily, the San Francisco Shopping Center is a little too close to Yoga School, and has most of the stores I plan to spend a fortune at. These include Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, H&M, Bloomingdales and Borders. (I never intend to spend a fortune at Borders, but it inevitably happens whenever I go to the states. It's the Bookstore Vortex!) I can do this stuff on my own (or with Susan) so I don't have to drag a four year old around while I try on everything at H&M ;)
Aside from shopping, I have many touristy things I'd like to do, too! Such as:
These ones I'd like to see, but not sure I'll get the chance since they aren't convenient:
I'd also like to go see where Josh works, and of course hang out with them a lot and take lots of pictures :) Also, go to as many museums as I can. YAY! I am soooooo, SO excited about this. Have any of you been to San Fran? Is there anything else I should see while I'm there (June 2nd to July 5th, I think!) Let me know!!!
I'm also going to be starting a new blog for my San Francisco/Nova Scotia adventures. Any thoughts on what I should call it?
Lots of love,
G

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Those boots are sooo cool! I still like the ladybug ones that I got at the Shoe Warehouse for mucking about in the back yard. You will have a wonderful, sensational time in San Fran, and will probably end up a happier, more relaxed Gillian. Breathe deep and enjoy the next few months. Concentrate on the fun and excitement, rather than the scary and weird.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Queen of Swords said...

How about "Coastal Adventures of a Modern Woman," or something like that? After all, it's going to be both coasts, in pretty short order. :) Best of luck! Think of your land-bound friends as you're staring over various oceans, and remember that fish from the Atlantic taste better because it's colder water!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home