Friday, April 20, 2007

Updates!

A few things have happened this week, so it's time for an update!

Monday night I bought a new laptop!!! It is all things beautiful and perfect, although heck if I know how to use it (Vista?! GAH!!! It's the antithesis of intuitive!!!)

I listed my condo on Wednesday night! EEP! It's sad, I've only been living here for 8 months, and I rather like it. It's my cozy home, but I know it's time for a change and I'll be sadder if I stay. I also sent my kitty to my parent's house *sigh* so it's pretty lonely here, but I don't want her to be scared by people coming on tours. The good news is that I will make a TON of money from this.

Thursday I got up reallllllly early (4am) to go to Edmonton for a work meeting. It was so painful, but made me realise how much I really hate my job. I am flooded with relief to know that I'm quitting in a week, and only working there for another month or so. It was a long day, and we ended up schmoozing over dinner and drinks, which frankly, pissed me off. Some of us girls found out that there's an H&M at West Edmonton Mall now, so we were flipping out, hoping to go there. The guys KNEW this, but kept ordering drinks and drinks and my boss was being a jerk about it. ROAR! I was really mad and tired (since I'd been up since 4am and it's freaking H&M!!!) At any rate, we didn't get to go, nor did we get back to the hotel till 10pm, so I was dragging and cranky. Then I woke up at 6am again, completely frozen and with a brutal sore throat. Then there was a torturous drive back to Calgary, where my loathing for THOSE PEOPLE only grew with my boss's taunting about going to the mall... jerk. I lost my voice (thank goodness) so I had an excuse to not talk AND (best of all) not go to back the office. Instead, I called the Yoga school as soon as I got home, and registered for the June session. Now I just have to buy a plane ticket!!! YAY! In just over a month I will be San Francisco doing Yoga six days a week, and then? Certified Yoga Instructor, people!!! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

In a few hours I will be going back to my roots as part of my pursuit of a more Zen, boho-chic, simple lifestyle. I will be getting my hair stripped... I am going back to blonde. This will be interesting, but I trust my stylist and think she'll make me look good. It will be way less maintenance to just accept my blonde destiny... for now.

Alright, time for a nap before my hair appointment!!!
Love,
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home