Sunday, April 22, 2007

Whirlwind!

Well, the first people through my condo put in an offer of Full Price, No Conditions, so of course I accepted. I'm diggin' that! My hair is blonde-er, but not by much. My stylist said it will fade in nicely, and it looks pretty... more honey-coloured, really. Lovely!

I did a major sort out of childhood possessions in my parents' basement this weekend, and they had a free-for-all today. I kept about 5 large bins of dolls and doll clothes (ashamed) but got rid of almost everything else (save a few shelves of favourite books.) It felt good, though, to give a lot of well-loved books and toys to neighbourhood kids. Two little guys who were about 10 years old were SO excited about a big box of Archie and MAD comics... It was like the motherload of treasure for them. So cute :) It was so much better than having a garage sale!!! I highly recommend it!!!

I'm quitting my job tomorrow (thank GOD!) and giving a month's notice, although a week of that I will be on vacation in New Brunswick. Well, that's about all for now!

Hope everyone is doing well!
G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home