Sunday, April 29, 2007

On Being a Hermit

Dude, it's been a weird weekend. I've been in some sort of anti-social vortex, and although I did socialize on Friday night and Saturday night, I still feel... weird. Do you ever get like that? Do you get into this weird space where you don't see anyone or speak to anyone (except on Facebook or MSN) and dwell in 500 square feet of your own little world, just packing and being and watching a dangerous (dangerous!!) amount of The X-Files? I've also been working on the new blog, and fixing my wireless network, and time has no meaning and the world is shimmery and strange.

I am a geek. I am really, really a geek. And I don't particularly care except that it's 8pm now and I've done a LOT today, but very little of it has been productive. And? ALL I want to do is watch more episodes of The X-Files. I have a problem. I know. But I'm not sure I care.

Hmmm, what else? I have a lot of packing to do. I have a grand total of 14 days of work left (YES!!!!) and am going to New Brunswick in two weeks (YES!!!!!) and San Francisco in four weeks!!! I have a lot of cookies in my house that I need to eat before then. That's pretty much it. I'm just geeking out and frankly, it's all good.

Hope everything is good with you guys!
G

1 Comments:

Blogger elaine206 said...

Gosh, I thought I was the only one living this life. I am the same. It's a very long story. But we are living the same life right now!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home