Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hooray for Neo-Citron

The only thing worse than being sick on a long weekend is having bad dreams that Human Resources fires you for not showing initiative by coming into work on the long weekend. Can you tell that my annual review is on Wednesday?

On account of I feel like death this weekend, I haven't gotten up to much. Today I went shopping with my parents for stuff for Skylark's baby girl!!! Almost everything in the stores was frilly and pink and flowery, which made things sort of challenging, but we did manage to find some really adorable things. AS WE SPEAK I'm washing the red sweater, which makes me kind of scared that it will unravel or something. The lady who I took the class from said it was fine to put in the washing machine, but I was still a little scared, so I put it in a pillow case and put it on the delicate cycle. Luckily Skylark's baby is the cutest thing I've ever seen, so she would look gorgeous wearing a paper bag, quite frankly ;)

Well it's time for Neo-Citron and bed, I do believe!
Lots of love,
~g~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home